Sunday, January 03, 2010

This is the FIRST time i cut bitter-gourd

Well...kim hwa young and kim hye won which are my facebook friend said that~
In order to let my blog get famous, i must mention their name in my blog...
so~hahahaha ^^...OK~my job to mention your name is DONE
If YOU want ME to mention YOUR NAME in MY BLOG can tell me through msn, facebook, sms or call me,i will do it for you ok??
This is FREE SERVICE from me!! xD

Actually, today i don't really have anything to share with you..

This morning i woke up at around 9a.m~which is quite late (for me), and...
I'm the third one who woke up (there are 5 members in my family), which also means that...
there still 2 more person who woke up later than me
( my mom and younger bro)..haha ^^
well...i know this is nothing special to show off...but..juz share with you ok? hehe *^^*

Oh yeah~~
I wanna share with you...that today is my first day to cut bitter-gourd!!!
yeah~~~



OK~~this is what i have done``nice right?? hahaha ^^



Yea~~this is the one who woke up later than me``hehe xP

Tell you something...this bro, he will going to school starting tomorrow, he studying form 3 now and is morning class, he has to wake up at 6 a.m every morning~

And the thing is, during holiday he almost woke up after 9a.m everyday, he said he is worrying that he cannot wake up at 6a.m during the first day to go to school, then he force himself to wake up at 6a.m this morning...and juz now morning when i wake him up i tease him and said 'don't you trying to wake up at 6?' he answer 'yea..i woke up at 6 juz now....but...i accidentally slept again..'

What the...=.="



This is what he has done``mine looks nicer right?? hahaha xD

Today's word-----> Sleep early and wake up early, your body will healthier ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment