Friday, January 01, 2010

Finally...! *^^*

Ok...finally i have the official blog of myself ^^

It's because i wanna do something for myself to memorise what i have done in the first day of the new year 2010, and therefore...i created 3 email accounts that have 2010 in it, which are karenyt.2010@gmail.com, karenyt.2010@hotmail.com, and karenyt.2010@yahoo.com..although i don't really gonna use it~xP

Hahaha~it sounds funny...but so what~some more created this blog xD, which i think i will not update it frequently...yea yea~but i still wanna create it..why? coz...many of my friends have their own blog..and when they ask me 'can i view your blog?' or 'do you have blog?', my answer is always NO!

so...tada~~~~this is my blog now, and i will try to 'promote' my blog to my friends and family...
while..i don really know what i have to write or what should i write in my blog..
but..juz write some story? or feeling? emotion?? hmm...no idea~

When you finished reading this passage, juz give me some idea what should i do to my blog~
haha ^^

And...HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone in this world~
hope you have a great tiger year 2010!!
living with full of joy and happiness ^^
and the most important is...stayed healthy!! *^o^*

Today's words-----> HEALTHY = EVERYTHING ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment